- It cannot stand by itself despite having innumerable legs, has a long neck without a head and is itself dirty though it cleans everything. What’s it?
- When I need its service I throw away a part of it. When I do not need it I keep the whole with me. What’s it?
- When its hot, it shortens if I pull. When its cold it snaps if I pull. What’s it?
- It writes without a pen , a brain or hands. What’s it?
- You speak it listens and speaks to me and I speak and it listens and speaks to you and we both speak and it listens and speaks to both. What’s it?
- Name the country where chewing gum is prohibited.
- A man is identified by the fingerprint. How’s a dog identified?
- Which of the followings was /were not available in India before 1985? (A)Internet, (B) Plastic carry bag.
- Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of telephone never rang up his wife or mom. Why?
- What’s the longest named Railway station in India?
- Name a country where more people know English than in USA?
- What’s the longest named place in world?
- Which animal protrudes sharp bones from its body when attacked?
- Can you find the product of 111111111X111111111?
- What does the word Canada mean in native Indian Language?
Did U know?
- A four year old kid asks on average 400 questions a day.
- The tongueprint of every human is unique.
- The cumulative wealth of three richest families of the world is more than the combined income of the 48 poorest nations.
- If you fly from Tokyo today morning , you will reach Honolulu yesterday afternoon.
- A square inch of human skin contains approximately 20 feet blood vessels.
- The Polynesians were the first to make use of sugar.
- India has the largest number of post offices in the world.
- Half of the Indian population are below 25 years age.
- Indians take 25 lakhs new mobile connections on average every year.
- Chail of Himachal Pradesh sports the highest altitude cricket ground.
INTERNET is not only information or game or business. It’s a storehouse of fun and unexpected surprises. Here are some examples:
Visit this site for some breath-taking and never-seen-before pix from the MARS: http://www.presidiacreative.com/21-unbelievable-photographs-of-mars/
Have you ever heard of STEAMPUNK sculptures? See them to believe. Here goes: http://www.beautifullife.info/art-works/remarkable-collection-of-steampunk-sculptures/
Do you like to pint and draw? What medium do you use? Crayon? Pencils? Water color? Oil paints? What about a completely different medium? Did you ever think of painting with bright orange flames of a roaring and leaping FIRE? Visit this site to have a first hand look at some such artworks: www.diyphotography.net/create-great-light-painting-imagery-using-fireworks The picture posted with this write up has been created by using three images from these three sites. That’s a fun game in itself. Copy some pictures from these sites and try to conjure up some picture story like this alien planetscape.
Identify the Photo
What's this? Guess----
WOW!! THAT’S INCREDIBLE!!
USE SEVEN RIGHT ANGLED TRIANGLES TO MAKE THIS CAT:
Answer for the last issue:
1. Spiral 2. None are present.3. Every metal becomes can be liquefied 4. A huge piece of diamond 5. Pen drive (the other two devices, i.e. HDD and Floppy drive use a rotating magnetic disk for data storage while the pen drive is solid state.) 6. All three of them evolved from a common ancestor called Eutheria 7. Dileepkumar 8 Bob Dylan 9. Rajnikant 10. Chaminda Vaas
It was a burnt matchstick
Answer To Droodle:
A pox stricken beak
Answer to fungame